Sketch Book D Progress

 I cut my pieces into mostly medium to small, because I liked smaller collages. The less there is the more people got what was going on in them. 

I took note into what I wanted my collages main themes to be;

1. Body image

2. Music

3. Politics

4. Food

5. Community

6. Animals/nature

7. Vacation

Than I started rummaging through my basement and found the old New Year posters my mom used to make. They are posters of what you want to accomplish that year. I also found old newspapers, and colored paper. After I gathered all these items up I went to work cutting out what I needed, then I put them together. 

I really liked being simple and clean with my collages. The meaning in them is clear and to the point. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Assignment

Pattern Progress