Hello!

                                                           Hello! My name is Peyton!  

                                                        

    My prefer pronouns are they/them or she/her. I'm attending the University of Wisconsin Green Bay - Sheboygan to get my Associates Degree. I'm excited to learn more about the arts in this course, mostly to just develop and experiment more with various media. 

    I don't have an experience in art that meant a lot to me. I've been surrounded by art and artists my whole life. My uncle was a photographer, and my brother learned under a professional artist (until he became bored with it), and my friends are very talented artists. I've always just found myself drawn to art in the sense that it's familiar and it brings me comfort during hard times. 

    Definitely not a talker. I prefer text over talking, but if need be I can do video/audio calls. 

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Assignment

Pattern Progress